Partner With Us
There are two ways you or your church can partner with Flourish Institute to equip Christian leaders for lifelong ministry.
Transformational Mentored Ministry
We believe partnering an emerging pastor/leader with an experienced pastor in a Gospel-guided relationship is one of the healthiest ways to train up new leaders. These partnerships focus on the development of ministry and leadership skills with a holistic view toward spiritual and emotional health while the mentee is actively doing ministry under the mentor’s supervision.
How it’s different from other types of mentoring
In transformational mentored ministry, the mentor does not seek to duplicate themselves or conform the mentee to a certain mold.
Instead, the mentor allows the individual they are leading to fully grow into the person and pastor God desires them to be.
How it happens
This partnership helps facilitate opportunities for transformation through an intentional, covenantal relationship outside of normal ministry responsibilities.
The mentor and mentee regularly set aside time for establishing growth goals, teaching skills, reflecting on ministry experiences, discussing clergy issues, and providing honest feedback towards leadership development.
- Requires an ECO trained/validated Mentor
- A signed covenant between Mentor and Mentee
- Required 6-9-month internship with 10 hours minimum per week (including meetings between mentor/mentee)
- Internships: Setting measurable growth goals in ECO’s 10 Leadership Competencies and 4 Desired Ordination Outcomes: Healthy Spiritually and Emotionally, Proficient in Ministry, Integrated Theologically, and Skilled in Leadership
- Practicums: Students plan for a specific ministry project and prepare for and execute the projects with the mentor observing them and meeting regularly with the mentee to evaluate, guide, and assign appropriate reading resources.
- Ability to theologically reflect on ministry and life
Sponsor a Student
Flourish Institute of Theology is resourced in part by participating churches and generous donors. The giving made by churches and individuals makes it possible for us to pursue the vision of equipping Christian leaders for lifelong ministry at 1/3 cost of traditional seminaries.
There are two ways you can help! The first is financial support of a student:
- A gift of $500 helps scholarship one class for a student.
- A gift of $1000 covers the cost of two classes.
- A gift of $3,000 scholarships to a student for a whole year.
The second way you can help is by giving to our startup costs. Before the first classes take place there are numerous expenses involved in creating a new seminary. Your gifts can help us with these startup costs.
How to Give
If you would like to support the Flourish Institute of Theology, you can give online or write a check.
To give online, click the button below.
To give via check, please make your donation to ECO, write “Flourish Institute of Theology” in the memo line, and mail your check to:
300 Garden of the Gods Road Suite 130
Colorado Springs, CO 80907